Hey everyone. Stark Equipment makes some great grips for the AR-15 including their SE-3 Vertical Foregrip. The SE-3 isn’t necessarily new but it seems like a really nice foregrip that not a lot of people are aware of. If you’re in the market for a new VFG definitely check this one out!
The SE-3 Vertical Foregrip has been designed to enhance weapon control, reinforce accurate shooting form and support multiple hand positions. The SE-3 attaches easily and securely to tactical rail systems. The SE-3 is fully ambidextrous with a flared base, providing a secure grip which accommodates all hand sizes.
– The SE-3 is also available with a switch pocket for weapon mounted accessories
– Textured surfaces for a reliable grip
– Resistant to weather extremes, chemical exposure and abuse
– Includes a Grip Plug for storage inside the grip
– Standard Colors: Available in Black, Earth and Green
Note: Fits standard tactical rails (Picatinny or MIL-STD-1913