The CAA M4S1 M16/AR15 carbine handguard has interlocking top and bottom handguard sections with a bottom rail that can be mounted to the existing sling swivel mount for additional rigidity.
It’s a lightweight polymer handguard designed to withstand the extreme operating temperatures of a gas piston system.
The M4S1 also works with standard direct gas operating systems and includes two interchangeable lower rails of 4” & 1.75” lengths. This allows the operator to quickly change rails based on mission needs. The M4S1 also includes 2 mounting points for a pushbutton quick detach sling swivel.
- Upper and lower handguard sections interlock providing the rigidity and stability you need in addition to solidly mounting to the delta ring and handguard end cap
- Bottom rail can mount to front sling mount for additional rigidity if forward sling swivel is removed.
- Two quick detachable sling swivel mounting points
- First lightweight polymer handguard designed for use with gas piston systems.
- Manufactured from a special high temperature resistant polymer
- Includes heat shields
- Includes 4 interchangeable rails
- Two interchangeable bottom rails 4” & 1.75””of Picatinny rail allow for operator to quickly change rails based on mission need
- Two 1.75” side rails allow for mounting of lights and lasers while provide a comfortable area to grip the handguard
- Optional Long Aluminum top rail attaches to the handguard and upper receiver providing a rail that is the same height as the flat top rail