Here’s a quick look at the updated version of the current Gerber Military MP600 multi tool that Gerber Military will be showing at SHOT Show. Looks like a really nice tool with tons of features. The main updated feature of the new MP600 ST is the addition of a robust A2 front sight tool for the M4/M16 weapon. I have had the fortunate opportunity to use/review a few different tools and knives for Gerber Military and I can tell you they make some awesome stuff. Definitely worth checking out. If you are venturing out to Las Vegas next week for SHOT Show 2012 be sure to stop by the Gerber Military booth #13614.
A time-tested platform with a new twist, the MP600 ST builds off a Gerber Military classic. Featuring the same one-handed opening technology as the original MP600, the new MP600 Sight Tool includes a longer Phillips driver, a combined serrated and fine edge blade, a carbon scraper for weapons maintenance and a newly designed, super-durable front site adjustment tool for M4 / M16 variant firearms.
Features Key Specs
• Stainless Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish • Closed Length: 5.04”
• Needlenose Pliers with Crimper Jaws • Open Length: 6.61”
• One Handed Opening • Weight: 8.2 oz.
• M4/M16 Front Sight Post Adjustment Tool • Weight with sheath: 9.8 oz.
• Carbon Scraper • Made in the USA
• Serrated / Fine Edge Knife
• Carbide Wire Cutters
• Long Reach Phillips Screwdriver
• Can Opener /Bottle Opener
• Black Nylon Sheath
Available: February 2012