The much anticipated MEGA Arms MATEN (.308) Tubular Monolithic upper receiver is finally here! Many MATEN owners have been asking for a lightweight Tubular option to their already extremely popular Monolithic Quadrail upper and of course MEGA listened. The new 12″ lightweight Tubular design features a true monolithic 12 o’clock 1913 Picatinny rail while the remaining area has been machined to a smooth round surface. It’s also modular in the fact that you can add small 1913 rail sections the the handguard for mounting accessories if needed.
I personally own a MEGA Arms lower receiver and can vouch for the quality and craftsmanship of these pieces. If you are looking to build a .308 AR based rifle the MATEN platform is the way to go. Check out the rest of the details and pics below.
MEGA Arms MATEN (.308) 12″ Tubular Monolithic Upper. Comes with barrel nut, barrel nut wrench and dust cover installed.
*Will only work with MEGA MATEN Lowers.
– True billet monolithic design, but light-weight
– Single Top Rail with Smooth hand guard, featuring multiple holes for modular rail attachments
– Redesigned dust cover hinge pin for a quality appearance
– 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
– Redesigned barrel nut and thread allows use of any stock barrel
– Barrel nut and wrench included
– QD Swivels attachment points with limited rotation
– Deep Black Milspec anodize – Best in the Industry
You can purchase the new MEGA Arms MATEN Tubular Monolithic Upper from RainierArms.com.