I’ve been a fan of the LaRue Tactical gun cases (and their rifles of course) for some time now. They have quite a few different options to choose from and are more affordable than you’d think. I’ve listed my two favorites below for you to check out. What prompted me to share these with you was a picture I saw on LaRue’s Facebook page over the weekend that appears to be a “Sneak Peek” of either a brand new case or a just an updated version of their very popular Covert Rifle case. I’ve also attached the “Sneak Peek” picture below for you to check out. All I know so far is that is doesn’t match anything on their website as of yet but as soon as it’s available I will most likely be picking one up!!
This excellent compact case is perfect for local range trips.
Constructed of abrasion-resistant nylon, this case has rigid walls and moveable barriers that make creating custom carry setups easily possible. Dense, padded walls protect your valuable contents, without taking up space. Generous use of hook and loop surfaces allow as many configurations as your imagination will allow.
26″ x 12″ x 3.5″
Colors: Tan, Blue or Ranger Green
– 3 Buckled Tie Downs with Velcro Backers to secure weapons.
– 4 Velcro Tie Down Straps
– 1, 27″ x 3″ Removable Barrier
– 1, 6″ x 3″ Removable Barrier
– 1, 4″ x 3″ Removable Barrier / Stiffener
– 2 Large, zippered mesh pockets for additional storage.
– Zippered front panel allows case to open flat..
– Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.
– 1″ Mil. Spec. “D” rings mounted in nylon webbing
– Large Velcro ID Panel on front
To purchase the LaRue Tactical Covert Rifle Case online at LaRueTactical.com Click HERE!
Here is the picture that I saw on Facebook this weekend. It looks like an update to the Covert Rifle Case. Notice the new mag pouches and a zippered pouch with molle front. It appears that they might have reinforced the side walls a bit more and increased the depth as well.
The ultimate drag bag / shooting mat
Designed at LaRue, with feedback from the community we serve
Tired of lying in briars waiting for a target? Tired of going prone in less than sanitary conditions? Have you spent your last night sleeping with your head in the mud? Then the newly designed LaRue Drag Bag is for you!
The LaRue Drag Bag features MOLLE compatibility, fits into iM3200 Storm Case, sewn on para-cord for camouflage/burlap, bipod catch, bag converts to shooting mat, internal Velcro and MOLLE for pouch and accessory versatility.
– Crawling into position while your precision rifle is slung across your back.
– Not having your precision shooting accessories readily at hand.
– Going prone in less than sanitary conditions.
– Sleeping with your head in the mud.
Solution: LaRue Drag Bag.
The LaRue Drag Bag is 41” overall length and holds rifles up to 39.5” and opens into a three section shooting mat. Internal MOLLE webbing provides attachment points for accessories like wind meters, magazine pouches, etc. Other internal features include a Velcro Mag Pouch, Velcro Elastic ten round Bandolier, and a Cordura foot brace for use with bipods. The center doubles as a shooting mat. External features include MOLLE webbing for other accessories, Fast X buckles for quick access, Cordura ribbing on back, carry handle, D Ring loop for “Follow Me” cord, and para-cord mesh webbing for affixing burlap or camouflage.
– 41” overall length and holds rifles up to 39.5”
– Opens into a three section shooting mat
– Internal MOLLE webbing
– Velcro-backed Mag Pouch (sized for OBR 7.62 mag)
– Velcro Elastic ten-round Bandolier
– Cordura bipod foot loops
– Para-cord mesh webbing for affixing burlap or camouflage
– External MOLLE webbing for other accessories
– External D Ring loop for “Follow Me” cord
– Fast X buckles for quick access
– Cordura ribbing on back
– Carry handle
– Constructed of durable and lightweight Cordura
To purchase the LaRue Tactical Drag Bag online at LaRueTactical.com Click HERE!