Its been a pretty slow week for me in the New Accessory department which is what I really focus on. Fortunately their are plenty of great deals out there to share with you guys. Deals like this one bring a smile to my face every time! If you’re looking for an awesome little SBR upper but haven’t found the right deal just yet, you can stop looking. For basically $500 you can get yourself a complete (BCG and CH included) Spike’s Tactical 10.5 SBR Upper with a Magpul MOE Handguard. This includes FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states too. This is a seriously awesome deal for this type of quality product. I’ve included the pictures, specs and ordering link below. Check it out.
Spike’s Tactical 10.5″ LE .223/5.56×45 caliber Complete Pistol Upper Receiver assemblies for AR15/M16 type Rifles. Barrel is certified MIL-B-11595E CMV. Gas seat is .750. Bolt & barrel are HPT/MPI tested. This is a COMPLETE Upper receiver assembly, everything except a rear sight, and includes a Magpul MOE heat shield lined handguard. You will be hard pressed to find a better deal on a quality Upper Receiver than this one.
– Spike’s Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hard coat Anodized finish, T-markings, Spike’s logo and M4 feed ramps.
– Barrel is certified MIL-B-11595E CMV, M4 barrel extension, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
– 10.5″ Government profile barrel with Carbine length gas system.
– Barrel is Phosphate finished under the .750 F marked A2 front sight base.
– The M16 carriers are Chrome lined with a Mil-Spec phosphate finish.
– Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
– HP/MP Tested Bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
– Magpul MOE heat shield lined black handguards.
– A2 Flash Hider.
**NOTICE** I do want to remind you guys that you need to own a lower that is designated as SBR or Pistol before purchasing this upper. If you own a standard AR-15 lower, just having this in your possession could get you in a lot of trouble. All NFA/ATF rules apply!
If you have a lower designated as SBR, Pistol or Machine Gun you can purchase this complete upper from AIM Surplus.