ODIN Works has just announced their brand new KeyMod handguard which they are calling the KMod Forend. I compare KeyMod to 300AAC Blackout. In the beginning everyone thought 300AAC Blackout was just another round that will never catch on but now, less than 2 years later its all people are talking about. The same can be said for KeyMod. When VLTOR released the specs it was hard for people to wrap their heads around not having a 1913 picatinny rail but now more and more manufacturers are getting into the KeyMod Rail and Accessory market that its kind of exciting to see all of the new stuff coming out. The KMod Forend was just announced today. The 9.5″ and 12.5″ are both in-stock and ready for purchase. You can pre-order the 15.5″ by emailing Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the details and pics of this great looking handguard below.
Keymod will be the new industry standard. Major names are already on board including Noveske, VLTOR and Primary Weapons Systems. Get in at the start!
- KMod is made to VLTOR WEAPONS SYSTEMS Keymod specifications.
- 20-25% weight reduction compared to the regular ODIN forend.
- Full length picatinny Rail.
- Accesories can be placed at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
- Side keymod slots also double as QD sling mount positions.
- Engineered to allow for a low profile gas block to fit inside.
- Inside diameter: 1.6″, outside dimensions: w-1.8″ h-2.1″.
- Includes KMod Accessory Rail, forend adapter, barrel nut, Vibra-Tite and 6 6-32 screws.
Pricing is as follows: 9.5″ = $205, 12.5″ = $220 and 15.5″ = $245
You can purchase your very own KMod Forend at ODINWorks.com