Last week we wrote about the new M4E1 Enhanced Upper and Handguards that AERO Precision was coming out with. These new upper feature an integrated mounting system for the new handguards which will make for an absolutely rock solid lock up. I just got word that the new M4E1 uppers are now in-stock and ready to purchase over at www.AEROPrecisionUSA.com.
The AR15 weapon system is an ever-evolving and modular platform. That weapon system has now been enhanced by Aero Precision into the new M4E1 platform. The M4E1 upper receiver is precision-machined to our specifications and features M4 feed ramps and handguard mounting platform. The rail mounting surface and barrel nut area provide a much stiffer system than a standard receiver, giving you more accuracy out of your rifle. Lightweight by design, stronger through superior engineering, the M4E1 delivers monolithic accuracy in a lightweight package.
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precision machined to M4E1 specs
- M4 feedramps
- Matte black hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 or Cerakote coating
- .250″ takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Accepts standard AR15/M16 components
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- Barrel nut and wrench are included