Bravo Company Manufacturing has absolutely been killing lately…even more than they usually do! Hot on the heels of the release of their new BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock and BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod3 Vertical Grip, BCM is now releasing the much anticipated BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG or Kinesthetic Angled Grip.
The KAG is a cool looking rail mounted grip that is somewhat of a mix between a Handstop and a Vertical Grip. It is designed to not only help you get consistent hand placement but it also makes sure you have a more comfortable position for your support hand which will help reduce wrist and arm fatigue. The KAG uses a new patent pending mounting system like the new Mod3 Vertical Grips have and are available in both KeyMod and 1913 Picatinny models. BCM literally just released these yesterday so all models and colors are currently in-stock. Check out the details and pics on the awesome new KAG below.
The KAG is the result of collaboration between BCM® and Travis Haley, founder of Haley Strategic Partners and inventor of multiple weapons manipulation enhancements in the firearms industry.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target to target transitions.
– Forward rake gives positive retention when using “C-clamp” (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
– Works as a rest for supported firing positions
– Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
– Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon for end
– Innovative patent pending attachment method allows for robust clamping and alignment with minimal hardware and slender accessory size
– Textured in front and back for positive engagement
– Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Available for purchase now at an introductory price of $17.95 at http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/kag/