If you were to compile a list of the companies who’s AR-15 components had the highest demand there is no doubt Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group (aka UCWRG) would be right in the mix at the top of the list. To add to their growing list of items everyone is going to want to have, UCWRG is now offering their own version of the Raptor and its more than just a logo that makes it unique.
Instead of skeletonized smaller lever on the left and larger lever on the right like every other iteration of the Raptor charging handle, the new UCWRG Raptor ambi charging handle include equal length levers with solid, pocketed centers. And in lieu of the usual white surface marks, they did a deep laser engrave of the logo and all text which is similar looking to what they do on all of their upper and lower receivers.
– Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy, T6 Temper
– Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
– Ambidextrous design, equal length levers, solid pocketed centers
– Compatible with all TDP/Mil Standard 5.56MM upper receivers
– Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
– Independent analysis verifying alloy specifications
– Post machining operational reports
– Anodizing QC certificates of compliance
– Dimensional accuracy inspection
– Inert media blast for uniform finish
– Text and logo high power laser engraved prior to anodize
– All components, material, and packaging made in the USA
The UCWRG Raptor ambi charging handle is available for purchase now for the normal Raptor price of $89.95 at www.UCWRG.com.