For a few months we’ve heard quiet rumblings about a new version of the very popular Fortis REV rail. Just yesterday those rumors were proven true when Fortis Mfg released the new REV II KeyMod 12″ handguard which removes the lower 1913 Picatinny rail section as well as the small forward side rail sections that are found on the original REV rail. Not only does this make the REV II even lighter than the original REV but also makes it more of a tubular style handguard with KeyMod at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock with a solid 1913 Picatinny section at 12 o’clock. I really think Fortis hit the nail on the head with this design and can’t wait to get my hands on one.
— Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– Length: 12.375″
– Weight: 7.8 Ounces
– Inside Diameter: 1.340″
– Continuous Top Rail
– Rotation Limited QD Sockets
– KEYMOD at the 3, 6 & 9 O’clock
– Piston Compatible
– Anti-Rotation Tabs (Fits Forged Uppers and some Billet Uppers such as our Fortis Billet Upper as shown)
– Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included) Made in the USA!
Available for purchase now at an introductory price of just $159.99 Shipped only at www.Revolvr.com.