American Defense Mfg has produced a special one off MARSOC memorial rifle based on one of their UIC rifles. They are raffling off the rifle and 100% of the proceeds will be going to The Raider Project in honor of the 7 MARSOC Marines and 4 National Guard soldiers from MOJO 69. Each ticket is just $25. Whether you can buy 1 or 20, its a great effort to support. Check out the pictures and details below. If you can’t purchase a ticket, please show your support by sharing this with as many people as possible.
American Defense is proud to offer this special build in support of The Raider Project in honor of the 7 Marines and 4 National Guard Soldiers who were killed in a training accident on March 10, 2015. This rifle is based in a UIC Mod 2. The custom distressed woodland camouflage Cerakote finish was donated by Red Beard Cerakote in Texas. We chose serial number “0372″ which is the MOS code of a MARSOC Critical Skills Operator and used subtle laser engravings so there is no mistaking who this rifle was built to honor. The winner will receive* the complete rifle with Magpul furniture and a Surefire 3 prong flash hider pinned and welded to the 14.5″ barrel, a Nightforce NXS 1−4×24 scope with FC-3G reticle in an ADM Recon mount, MBUS Pro sights, and PMags from Magpul. Shipping to the winner’s FFL will be included.
At the conclusion of the raffle, 100% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to The Raider Project. More information can be found at: www.raiderproject.org
*Items included may be subject to change. Notices will be given via ADM social media outlets.
PLEASE EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO: s.cummins@ADMmfg.com
– 7075 Billet upper and lower receiver, fully ambidextrous
– Custom distressed Woodland Camouflage Cerakote
– 13.5″ Low Light rail
– Black Magpul MOE Grip and CTR Stock
– 14.5″ Mid-Length Barrel, 4150 CMV, Chrome Lined, 1:8 Twist, .223 Wylde chamber
– Pinned and Welded SureFire SF3P SOCOM Flash Hider
– A2S, ADM adjustable 2-stage trigger group
– ADM Premium BCG
– Ambidextrous charging handle
– Nightforce NXS 1−4×24 in an AD-RECON 30mm mount
– There is no limit to number of entries
– Entrants will be notified by confirmation email of their ticket numbers, they will be assigned electronically in the order they are made
– Official start of the raffle is Monday April 27, 2015. Drawing will be Wednesday May 27, 2015 at 12:00PM CST.
– Winner will be chosen via number selection on Random.org and announced publically 30 days after the start of the raffle via our social media outlets and notified directly from ADM.
– Winner will have 5 business days to contact ADM with FFL and shipping information
– Winner must be legally able to possess a firearm as configured above, no exceptions, no substitutions
– NO CASH equivalent, no exceptions
– If for any reason the winner fails to contact ADM within the specified period, or otherwise cannot claim their prize, another winner will be chosen and notified.
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Please visit www.AmericanDefenseManufacturing.com to purchase your raffle tickets in support of the RAIDER 7 CARBINE Raffle.