IRON VIPER Industries just released their new ambi safety selector called the MKII Viper Switch Fire Selector. The MKII Viper Switch Fire Selector features lets the user choose between a standard 90º throw (distance between SAFE and FIRE) or a shorter 55º throw length. At the same time you can also adjust the angle of the individual levers as well making it a very user configurable setup. From the photos you can tell the levers feature a very aggressive texture for use in all environments. These selectors come with everything you need to upgrade your AR including IRON VIPER’s “Captured Detent On Spring” which is pretty awesome. Black is available now but will have additional colors coming in a few months. Purchase the MKII Viper Switch Fire Selector for $74.99 with FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. at www.IV-Industries.com.
– 90º and 55º user-adjustable throw length
– 360º Adjustable angle on selector position
– Captured detent on spring — no more flying or difficult to extract detents
– Enhanced grip and user interface — works great with gloves or without
– Selector switch made of 7075 T6 Alloy — light, but durable
– Center barrel made from Stainless Steel — proven durability and wear
– Olive Drab Green, Flat Dark Earth and Stealth Gray available July 2015
– Matte Black available now
*FREE STANDARD SHIPPING TO ALL US STATES*
ABOUT MKII AR ACCESSORIES
Enhanced user interface, strong yet light materials, considered design, and customization — these are just some of the things we set out to deliver when we designed the IVI MKII AR accessory series.
While the appearance may not be entirely conventional, what is standard with IVI MKII accessories is the attention to detail, considered user ergonomics and interface needs, and a drive to provide users with confidence that all functions operate as needed, when needed.