POF-USA (Patriot Ordnance Factory) recently took the time to listen to what their customers wanted to see in a new rifle. Basically the most common comments were that their customers wanted to see a lighter rifle that is more low profile (less bulky) and something with a different trigger option. This feedback was taken seriously and gave birth to a brand new rifle called the POF-USA Renegade+. It also features POF’s patented E² dual extraction technology which makes FTE’s virtually a thing of the past. This new rifle is going to be pretty much a turnkey rifle with the exception of a set of BUIS and Optics. Take a look at the all new Renegade+ and its specs below.
POF-USA Renegade Plus**
– 16.5” Nitride heat treated barrel, capable of 1 MOA or better
– Patented E² dual extraction technology
– 14.5” Renegade rail with (4) integrated QD sling mounts and complete M-LOK capability
– 9 position adjustable direct impingement system
– Ultimate bolt carrier group with roller cam pin upgrade and NP3 coating
– Triple port muzzle brake
– 3.5lbs, single stage, FLAT drop in trigger system
– Ambidextrous QD endplate
– Gen4 lower receiver with completely ambidextrous controls.
– Tomahawk ambidextrous charging handle
– Mission First Tactical furniture
– Weight- 6.4lbs
Shipping within 4 weeks!