I’m super stoked to see that ETS Group has put their huge line of Glock mags up for pre-order. These have been in testing for a while now making sure they are perfect and are going to be awesome mags. They are offering the 9mm mags first which will include G17 10 round limited, G19 10 round limited, G26 10 round, G19 15 round, G17 17 round, 22rd Competition Legal and G18 31 round mags with a translucent body at a fantastic price point.
I know, you’re probably wondering, “Why is AR15NEWS so excited about Glock mags?”. Its simple, I carry a Glock 19 (9mm) every day and many of you do as well. Aside from that, I also recently built a 9mm Quarter Circle 10 AR that takes Glock mags which is the main reason I want some of these mags. I’ll be putting in an order for a few 22 and 31 round mags as soon as I get done writing up this post. I’ve put some pics and links to all of the ETS Group Glock Mags below.
“ETS Group G18 31rd Glock Mag in a Quarter Circle 10 Glock AR Lower”
“ETS Group 22rd Competition Legal (141mm) Glock Mag”
“ETS Group G18 31rd Glock Mag”
– Translucent Body
– Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floor plates
– Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grap from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
– Extreme Impact Resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
– Very resistant to harsh chemicals
– Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
– Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
– Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded