Looking for a new compact stock? Magpul just released a the new MOE SL-K stock which is a trimmed down version of their already compact SL stock. They’ve basically trimmed off any unnecessary weight and girth to create a super compact, lightweight stock that is perfectly suited for a PDW style rifle. Check out the details and pics of the MOE SL-K stock below.
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs*.
Made in U.S.A.
– Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
– Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
– Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
– Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
– Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
– Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
– Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
– 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
MOE SL-K Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
– Weight: 7.9 oz.
– Weight, w/receiver extension: 11.9 oz.
– Length, max: 6.5 in.
– Height, max: 4.2 in.
– LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
– LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
– LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec tube.
The new Magpul MOE SL-K stock is now shipping to dealers and distributors with a retail MSRP of just $39.95. Read more about it at www.Magpul.com.