If you’ve been on Instagram or Facebook over the last week or two and follow CMC Triggers you’ve probably seen a sneak peek or two of a special “Crusader” edition of their 3.5lb Flat drop-in trigger. The big question has been “Where can I buy one of those?”. Just got an email from the guys over at DSG Arms and they are starting a pre-order for these. Only downside is they won’t be in until “first quarter 2016” which could mean a few weeks from now to a few months from now. That’s all we know for now. If you want one, get on the list now at www.DSGArms.com.
Arrival in the 1st Quarter of 2016
CMC91503 – Single Stage Tactical Flat Trigger Group (small pin) for your AR15 or AR10. This model has a 3 – 3.5lb break/weight point.
– Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes. Check for safe and proper function, you’re done!
– Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the supplied pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst possible time.
– No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
– Tolerances of +/- .001″ for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
– Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we’re famous for.
– Fits Mil-Spec receivers. Available for small or large center pin receiver holes.
– Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .