I’ve always liked the looks of the 2A Armament receiver sets. Recently they released their new XANTHOS-LITE “LARGE FRAME” .308 receiver set which looks absolutely amazing and is super light weight at just 1 point (16 ounces) for the stripped set. The term “LARGE FRAME” just refers to your typical LR308/SR-25 receiver set. This set would make for one beautiful rifle. Check out the details and pictures below.
The XANTHOS-lite was developed to give the end user a lightweight solution for the popular “large frame” 308 (LR308/SR-25) pattern of firearms. The XANTHOS-lite is geared towards the user who want’s quality material, design, and functionality in a large frame build. The XANTHOS-lite shares the common DPMS HIGH standard for rail height, and will accept most accessories on the market. The lightening cuts on the top of the receiver feature a tapered design to give aftermarket rails a seamless look from receiver to rail. Features such as a tensioning screw, and screw in pin for the bolt release are also included. A generous magazine well aid in reloading. The XANTHOS-lite is sold only as a matched set.
– 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
– Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
– Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
– Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
– Integrated and lightened trigger guard
– Machined T-Markings and minimized logo for a clean appearance
– Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
– DPMS Standard high rail height
– Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
– Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
– Weight: (16oz total) Stripped upper and lower combined
– Compatible with most accessories on the market
– Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
BACK ORDERS ARE TYPICALLY 2-3 WEEKS OUT!
You can order the new XANTHOS-LITE “LARGE FRAME” .308 receiver set or check out other awesome AR products at www.2a-arms.com.