ETS Group continues to expand their line of Glock Magazines with the new addition of their G22 mag. Up until now all of their Glock mags have been for 9mm handguns but we all know not everyone shoots 9mm. Their new G22 mag will work in Glock 22, 23 and 27 .40 caliber handguns. OEM Glock 22 mags will only hold 15 rounds but the ETS Group G22 mag holds 16 while still fitting flush in the Glock 22. The best part is the ETS Group G22 mags are only $16.99 each. Check them out at www.ETSGroup.us.
– Our 16 round mag is the same size as an OEM 15 round G22 mag, fits flush in the G22.
– Fits the Glock 22, 23, and 27
– Compatible with Gen 1 through Gen 4 Glocks
– Standard 15-round capacity
– Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floor plates
– Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate
– Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS
– Extreme Impact Resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
– Very resistant to harsh chemicals
– Superior heat, cold and UV resistance: won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
– Translucent body allowing you to see your ammo count and type
– Creep resistant: the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded