You may have heard the name RISE Armament before. They make a pretty sweet looking drop-in trigger and now they make a pretty sweet looking billet lower receiver. Their new Ripper billet lower features milled pockets and lightening cuts pretty much wherever they could do them without making it a skeletonized lower. The result is a unique design and a weight of just 5.6 ounces which is pretty light for a billet lower considering most billet lowers weight between 8 and 11 ounces. Check out this sweet lower and get in on the intro pricing.
One of the lightest full aluminum billet lower on the market at 5.6 oz!!
Designed and engineered for those who never settle, the RISE Armament Ripper Billet Lower Receiver has a sleek, streamlined design that emphasizes form as much as function. Features include a flared magwell and oversized trigger well.
– Precision CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum
– Flared magwell opening
– Oversized trigger well
– Specialized milled pockets for extra weight reduction
– Multi caliber marking
– Mil-spec component compatible
– MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, hard anodized flat black finish
– Manufactured in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
– Backed by RISE Armament’s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
– Designed and made 100% in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
– Weight 5.6oz