There are quite a few “PDW” style stocks on the market for the AR-15 right now. Most, if not all of them, use a shorter buffer tube setup with a modified buffer and spring to shorten the overall length of the stock which is what makes them great for use on a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon). Unfortunately, most of the PDW stocks on the market add multiple steps to disassemble the weapon and in some cases even require that you use a specific BCG. There are very few options out there that are truly drop-in setups that allow you to “shotgun” your upper and use any BCG you want. The new X Products R.O.C. (Rapid Operation Carbine) PDW Stock does just that allowing you to use any BCG you want “shotgun” your upper with out removing the front pivot pin or locking the buffer back. A couple of additional things to note is that it weights just 17.6 ounces and can be used on 9mm ARs, Direct Impingement and Piston systems. What’s even crazier…the price point is $350 with an intro price of just $289.95.
Check out the pics and details below. These are in-stock now at www.XProducts.com.
The X Products R.O.C. (Rapid Operation Carbine) Stock is the most adapted PDW stock design available in the smallest package. Ergonomic, easy to use and designed for a low profile, compact platform. The X Products ROC Stock set will fit on any Mil-Spec AR-15/M4 & HKMR556, HK 416 lower receiver. Tested and designed to be used with nearly ALL commercial and LE/Mil ammunition types. Easy to install and durable. Its 5 adjustment points give the shooter maximum versatility. To top it off, the R.O.C. Stock does NOT require a proprietary bolt carrier or special components. Use a true drop on PDW stock set solution for your HK 416C or AR/M4 PDW project. Made 100% in the USA.
– 5 position stainless steel nitrided rails
– 7075 hard anodized aluminum body
– Stainless steel tungsten filled buffer 1.8 oz in total weight
– Chrome silicon flat wire buffer spring
– Extended castle nut
– Ambi sling attachment backplate
– All steel locking mechanism
– Works will all mil-spec AR15, M4 & M16 BCG
– Works with both DI & Gas Piston systems
– Shorter than an standard M4 stock when collapsed
– Total weight of stock, spring and buffer set 17.6 oz
– Fully collapsed 5 3/8″ long, fully extended 11″