I just happened to run across these new “Billet 4o” receiver sets by ATX Armory yesterday and man they are pretty sweet looking. Apparently the name “Billet 40” comes from all of the 4o degree angles on the receivers. There literally isn’t a square inch area that doesn’t have some neat detail work done to it. Even the underside of the trigger guard looks sick. Most of the machining appears to be in an effort to lower the weight of the receivers which combined come in at just under 1 pound. The receiver set is also compatible with the Battle Arms and Rainier Arms short throw ambi safeties. Check out the pics and details below.
ATX Armory has built the finest receiver set money can buy without compromise to quality! Our model “Billet 40” gets its name from the 40 degree angles featured throughout the design, which took us nearly a year to perfect.
– Precision CNC from Aerospace Aluminum Billet 7075-T6
– Integrated Trigger Guard with Custom Details
– Forward Assist (Not found on similar high end receiver sets)
– Multi Cal Markings for Various Build Types
– Upper/Lower Tension Screw Setup (No Slop in this set so not Needed but Machined)
– Edges have been De-Burred for Clean Smooth Finish
– Compatible with Mil Standard AR Lower/Upper Receiver Parts
– High Quality Hard Coat Type III Anodized Finish
– Weighs 15.2 oz.
If you’re in the market for a unique looking billet receiver set for your next build, definitely give these a look. I know I might be doing that myself. Check them out at www.ATXArmory.com.