If you’ve been admiring the F-1 Firearms billet sets but haven’t picked one up yet, this might be your lucky day! You can get in on a closeout deal for the Gen1 BDR-15 receiver set. The only difference between this Gen1 set and the Gen2 set they currently offer is that the selector stops are machined in instead of screwed in….oh and that the price is just $350 instead of $500. This is a great opportunity to start your next build off with an awesome receiver set that will set your rifle apart from most others out there. Check out the details and pics below.
F-1 Firearms BDR-15 Receiver Set is a modern take on the MIL-SPEC M16 of yester-year. This set was meticulously engineered to be as lightweight as possible, while remaining rigid and cosmetically pleasing. All areas not inherent to functionality have been stripped away, leaving a beautiful base for any build. Each set is hand finished and matched in-house, for the utmost in operational and cosmetic perfection that our customers have come to expect from us here at F-1. BDR-15 sets accept all MIL-SPEC patterned parts as well as Magpul mags.
– BDR-15 Gen-1 matched receiver set
– Manufactured from high grade 7075-T6 billet aluminum
– Oversized trigger guard
– Front and rear take down pins included and installed
– Screws included for bolt catch, receiver tensioning, take-down pin detent and trigger adjustment
– Black – Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
– Colors – Type II hard anodizing
– 60° beveled magwell
– Produced solely in matched sets and hand finished for the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction
– F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
If you like what you see above, now is the time to act and snag a receiver set for an outstanding price. There is a limited amount of these sets available though so don’t miss out. This closeout deal is only available through www.RainierArms.com.