I’ve been holding off on buying one of these awesome Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifles for my boys. However, now that Magpul has released the new Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis for it, I’m going to have to make it happen. You know, for the boys. 😉
Shipping Now! The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown: bridge the gap between portable and shootable.
The X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown series rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment. The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A.
– Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR receivers
– Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
– 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
– Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
– Non-slip rubber butt-pad
– Optional Cheek Riser Kitsto raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
– Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
– Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
– M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
– Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
– Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
– Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
This article was written by Mark B Wentzel