I personally run exclusively CMC and Geissele/ALG triggers in my guns. Not because I have to but because they are awesome and I choose to use them. However, this new “Saber” from James Madison Tactical is intriguing purely because of the price point. The Saber is a single stage drop-in trigger with a 3.5-4.0 pound pull weight. Rainier Arms has secured the first run of these triggers at an introductory price of $89.95. I personally have not used one of these triggers but if I wanted to upgrade my stock trigger and couldn’t afford a CMC or Geissele this is something I would consider.
With a fast reset, a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, The single-stage trigger group is easy to install.
– 3.5- 4.0 lb. pull weight
– Quick reset for faster response time between shots
– Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy
– Curved skeleton trigger function and comfort
– Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
– Quality 17-4 Stainless steel hammer, trigger and disconnect
– Precision CNC and EDM machined from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and 17-4 ph SS
– Contained in JMT’s signature metallic silver anodized aluminum housing
– Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
You can get in on the intro pricing now at www.RainierArms.com.