If you’ve ever owned a Pistol Caliber AR you know very well that fine tuning them is all about the buffer system as most Pistol Caliber ARs are blowback so there is no gas block or gas tube at all to adjust. However, fine tuning them is a must. I was absolutely surprised by the amount of felt recoil the first time I shot my 9mm PCC. Pistol Caliber Carbines are known for breaking a Bolt Catch and increasing internal wear if you don’t figure out how to slow down the Bolt. Most people end up guessing and buying a heavy buffer of any number of ounces or will buy a number of them and try them all (that’s what I did LoL). Quarter Circle 10, the industry leader and standard for Pistol Caliber ARs, has just introduced their new Adjustable Pistol Buffer Assembly which looks like a real winner.
Adjustable Blowback Buffer Assembly for use with most pistol caliber carbines, suppressed or unsuppressed, including 9MM, .40 S&W and .45ACP. Quick change weight management allows use with multiple configurations.
Package Includes: 4 aluminum weights, 4 steel weights, 4 tungsten weights, 4 rubber spacers, buffer body and allen wrench.
- 8620 Steel construction and QPQ nitrite finish for maximum wear and durability
- Easy user adjustability from 5-11oz with included Aluminum, Steel, and Tungsten weights
- Threaded retaining pin and included allen key eliminates need for hammer and punch
- Extended length for increased bolt catch life (no spacer necessary)
- Drop-in installation
- For use in carbine length buffer tubes
- Ideal for tuning your Pistol caliber AR for the best function, felt recoil, and sound suppression
***For pistol caliber blow back builds only
Whether you’re planning a new Pistol Caliber Carbine build or wanting to fine tune your existing PCC, this might be a great answer to the perfect running gun. Check them out at www.RainierArms.com.