Posted on October 29th, 2013 by ar15news
BCM (Bravo Company Manufacturing) has just recently released their new BCM GUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip in the Short configuration. I’ve had the opportunity to mess around with one for the last couple of weeks now and I really like it. Its my first experience using any of the BCM grips which now has me questioning some of my past purchases. As you can see in the pictures below the grip features a slight angle which you can face forward or backwards depending on how you like the feel. It also features a decent size storage compartment for storing your Tactical Skittles in. Another feature I like was the spring loaded clamp that can be easily removed and put on the other side depending on your preference. Overall, this thing was built right. It feels extremely solid and is worth every penny. Right now they are in-stock at BravoCompanyUSA.com.
The picture below shows my current setup with it right now. I put part of a Magpul Handstop kit around it and my index finger sits just in front of the finger groove. I don’t grab the VFG like a broom stick. I tuck my hand right into the angle so my pinky and ring finger are on the vfg, my middle and index finger are on the rail and thumb is on top of the rail. The index finger fits right in front of the bump and feels nice. Not a perfect color match but who cares.
BCM Gunfighter Vertical Grip Short
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
- Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Aggressive texture and storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
- Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) and allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
- Reversible clamps allow user to set up fasteners to reside on either side.
- Spring-loaded clamps makes installation and removal easier.
- Made in the U.S.A. , and manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.