ETS Group introduced their C.A.M. Pistol Magazine Loader a few months ago and is now introducing their new Universal C.A.M. Rifle Magazine Loader. The Universal C.A.M. Rifle Magazine Loader works very similar to how their Pistol Magazine Loader works. Simply attach the loader to the mag, pick up the ammo with the loader and then use the plunger to push the rounds into the mag. There are lots of mag loaders out there but most are much larger and the C.A.M. has a very impressive list of Mags and Calibers that it can load. Take a look at the details and video below.
– Loads rifle mags in seconds! Truly the first universal speed loader for rifle mags.
– Works with AR15, AK47, AK74, G36, Steyr Aug, MP5, Scorpion EVO, Colt SMG, UZI, AR10, and more.
– Loads the following calibers: 5.56×45 /.223, .300BLK, 7.62×39, 5.45×39, 9mm, .308 and more.
– Picks rounds up from ammo tray. User doesn’t have to even touch ammo.
– Feeds easily and won’t damage the mags in any way.
– Portable, easily fits in your range bag.
– Made from an extremely durable polymer that will hold up to wear and tear.
– Lifetime Warranty
I know I would rather be shooting guns than loading mags but it seems like you spend more time loading at the range than anything else. If you want to spThe ETS Group Universal C.A.M. Rifle Magazine Loader is available to order now for just $29.99 at www.ETSGroup.us.
ETS Group just introduced their new C.A.M. Loader for pistol magazines and it is now available for purchase. For a limited time, when you buy a C.A.M. Magazine Loader you’ll also get a FREE ETS Group Glock Mag of your choice. Check out the details below.
The ETS Group is proud to announce the release of their new C.A.M Magazine Loader. Our new C.A.M. Loader makes loading magazines easier than ever before. With our patent-pending load system, you can load any 9mm and .40 cal magazines (single stack or double stack) without any damage to the feedlips. Simply run the feed-ramp over a tray of ammo and pick-up 10 rounds at a time. Attach the ammo plunger and push down—it’s as simple as that. Load 10 rounds in less than a second and spend less time loading and more time shooting.
- Loads 9mm or .40 cal pistol magazines
- Loader easily picks up rounds directly from the ammo tray
- Fits most pistol magazines, including single stacks
- Does NOT force rounds through the feedlips, so it won’t damage the magazine in any way
- Made from a durable polymer that will hold up to wear and tear
- Portable and fits easily into your range bag or your pocket
- Lifetime warranty
ETS’s C.A.M. Magazine Loader is available now at www.etsgroup.us.
About ETS Group
Established in 2014, Elite Tactical Systems Group’s (ETS) goal is to provide customers with innovative products by utilizing cutting-edge design, materials, and manufacturing processes to create the best, most rugged, clear polymer magazines. We are proud to offer durable, top-quality, American-made products built to withstand the rigors of combat and heavy-duty use.
When I go to the range I usually go by myself so I can just do my thing. After spending some time by myself at the range over the weekend and having to reload my mags in the cold, with gloves on, etc. it was funny to run across this new product online yesterday. Plate Design has been making speed loaders for a while and even make them for the AK as well. What I like about their Gen2 ACEM AR/M4 Speed Loader is that it is MultiCaliber. Instead of just being designed to work with .223/5.56 it will work with a wide variety of the most popular AR calibers which includes .223/5.56, 300 Blackout, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, 5.45×39 and 7.62×39 rounds. That’s pretty impressive. I myself shoot 5.56, 300BLK, 5.45×39 and 7.62×39 all the time through my ARs so this definitely interests me.
Click the Gif above to watch it again.
ACEM™ AR/M4 30 GEN 2
– Magazine interface: AR15/M4 platform
– Rounds: (capacity)
– 5.56 x 45mm NATO/.223 Remington (30)
– 300 Blackout (30)
– 6.8 SPC (25)
– 6.5 Grendel (25)
– 5.45×39 (30)
– 7.62×39 (25)
I definitely think I am going to pick one of these up to give it a try. They are just $59.95 which seems totally worth it to save me the time and hassle of loading mags one bullet at a time, especially now that it works with multiple different rounds that I use often. If you’re interested in one yourself, you can get more information and purchase on for yourself at www.Plate-Design.com.