I’m really liking the look of this new billet lower from S & J Tactical. A friend of mine owns one and loves it. This weekend they are running a sale on them for just $199 each which is cheaper than most billet lowers were even before the panic buying started. I think the nicest part about billet lowers is they have a much more industrial look than that standard forged lowers and this one is no exception. The S & J Tactical Billet Lowers usually sell for $250 but right now you can pick one up for just $199.
Their website is still having some maintenance done on it so they are recommending that you go on the S & J Tactical Facebook Page and submit a message to them to order. They just launched their new website so head on over to S&JTactical.com to place an order for your new lower. his is a brand new run of lowers that will be in Monday/Tuesday next week so should ship pretty quick after that.
- CNC Machined From 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- .154″ Dia. Trigger and Hammer Pin Holes
- Multi Caliber Marked (Safe – Fire)
- Magwell Flare is Increased for Smooth Mag. Loading
- Solid Trigger Guard for added Strength and Style