Posted on November 15th, 2013 by ar15news
I can’t believe its finally here!! We’ve been waiting for the new Northtech Defense billet AR-15 upper receiver for a few months now. Luckily the wait was well worth it as this thing is absolutely awesome. The new NT15S billet upper not only has one of the finest finishes of any upper I’ve ever seen, it also comes complete with a Dust Cover and Titanium Forward Assist installed. That’s right…Titanium. I don’t think this was as much a necessity as it was a “we’re cutting no corners on this upper” type thing. I already own a Northtech Defense billet lower but even if you don’t this should be the first billet upper on your list. Normal retail price on this upper will be $249.95 but Rainier Arms has the initial run at an introductory price of just $219.95. Get yours now before their all gone at www.RainierArms.com.
***Introductory Price $219.95 for limited time***
NorthTech Defense Billet Upper
Continuing the progression of our billet lower receiver, we’ve designed our billet upper receiver utilizing high end materials manufactured on state of the art CNC machines that allow us to maintain tight tolerances in an efficient process.
Northtech Defense’s billet upper receiver was created to not only be perfectly matched to our billet lower but also complimentary to other lowers that are mil-spec. Some of the features include a cutting edge Titanium Forward Assist which was crafted from the highest grade titanium which weighs 40% lighter than steel and is over twice as strong. The lines in which the FA follow have been brought forward and tucked in slightly to allow for a better flow of the receiver. Detailed styling is featured in the shape and lines of the receiver as well.
– Standard with a Titanium Forward Assist assembly featuring a stylized heat treated Titanium button
– Machined from 7075 T6 aerospace billet aluminum with M4 Style Feed Ramp cuts
– Works great in a semi or full auto platform (either Direct Impingement or Piston Driven)
– Meticulous pre-finish work including being bead blasted prior to being anodized
– Hard coat black anodize MIL-A-8625 Type 3 class 2
– Comes installed with a Mil spec ejection door