CMT Tactical has just released their new .308 Billet Set and they look amazing. CMT Tactical is breaking the mold in more than one way with this new offering. As you can see in the pictures below this new .308 receiver set looks absolutely stunning with its ultra flared magwell, integrated oversized trigger guard and it’s unique lines. Being a billet set means the manufacturer has the ability to create a more unique look than just a standard receiver set.
CMT Tactical’s billet set model names all start with some variation of UHP which stands for Ultra High Precision. If you’re familiar with CMT Tactical’s standard 5.56 billet set you definitely know that this is a very accurate description of the product CMT Tactical produces. They’ve now taken that same precision approach to the .308 platform creating the perfect base to not just a great precision long range rifle but an all around awesome battle rifle. Just looking at how perfect the receivers match up and all of the lines meet perfectly you can tell this is one awesome set.
– UHP-10 LOWER CNC MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
– UPUR-10 UPPER PRECISION MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET-DPMS HIGH PROFILE
– TYPE III CLASS II ANODIZED
– WIRE EDM MAG-WELL PROFILE IN LOWER- ACCEPTS PMAGS
– .154” DIAMETER TRIGGER & HAMMER PIN HOLES IN LOWER
– UPPER TENSIONING SCREW IN LOWER
– INTEGRALLY MACHINED TRIGGER GUARD
– ULTRA FLARED MAGWELL ON LOWER
– BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW (No Roll Pin to install)
– USES STANDARD DPMS TYPE .308 LOWER PARTS KITS / BCG/ DUSTCOVER
– UPPER RECEIVER IS COMPATIBLE WITH DPMS HIGH PROFILE 308 HANDGUARDS
– LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
The new CMT Tactical .308 billet receiver set also breaks the mold when it comes to the notion that all .308 sets must cost a fortune. Despite the Upper and Lower being machined from high quality 7075 T6 BILLET and offering high end features such as a Wire EDM Magwell, Battle Arms Development Short Throw Selector compatibility, Threaded Bolt Catch Assembly and an upper/lower Tensioning Screw, this billet set is actually closer in cost to that of your high end 5.56 billet receiver sets. Rainier Arms will have the first 100 sets of these CMT Tactical .308 billet receivers and at just $498.75 they will sell out fast. If you want to snag a set for yourself, get on the Email Notification list right now at www.RainierArms.com and be ready to click buy when you get the email that they are in-stock and ready to go.