Posted on October 10th, 2014 by ar15news
Earlier today, Bravo Company Manufacturing released their much anticipated BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock Mod 0 for purchase. Ever since we started seeing pics of these stocks in use with some of BCM’s industry partners its been on the must have list. The new stock is extremely low profile with an anti-snag design. It also features a new latch system that is more robust than your usual stock latch which will keep your rifles stock functioning correctly after being dropped or “mortaring” during malfunction clearing.
Another thing that sets the Mod 0 stock apart from the rest is that it is modular. One such feature is the VBOST or Vehicle Born Operations Sling Tab can be added or removed. This tab is for positioning a thick rubber band, bungee or shooters riggers band to secure your sling to the rifle when not in use, especially during vehicle born operations so your sling doesn’t get caught on anything. If you’re expecting a steep price you’ll be pleasantly surprised that these are just $55.95 which is awesome for an all American made stock. Check out the pics and additional details below then head on over to www.BravoCompanyMfg.com to snag one for yourself before they’re all gone. I just purchased one myself.
The next step in performance carbine stocks. Its been in development for over a year and being released today by Bravo Company.
The BCMGUNFIGHTER Stock Mod 0.
The strongest light weight polymer stock for your mil-spec receiver extension is here!
- New patent pending latch reinvents the stocks interface with a mil-spec receiver extension providing user with superior strength when dropped or mortaring malfunction clearance drills.
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of rifle with shooters sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooters riggers band or bungee to secure the shooters sling against the stock when carbine is not in use. Most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure placement in shoulders along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 5 parts and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green, and Wolf Gray.