Here’s a cool new product for all of us AR Pistol builders. ODIN Works has just introduced a new Pistol Buffer Tube Kit that includes an End Plate, Pistol Buffer Tube and an adjustable ring that keeps a Sig SB15 arm brace from rotating on the tube as well as from sliding forward during use. Pistol Buffer Tubes are nothing new but the fact that this has an adjustable length of pull from 10.5″ to 14.5″ and won’t allow the brace to rotate is awesome. Check out the details and pics below.
The SB-PT is specifically designed for a perfect fit with the Sig Tac SB15TM Pistol Stabilizing Brace.
- Patent Pending design.
– Specifically designed for a perfect with the with Sig Tac SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace (Sig Tac SB15 not included).
– Unique locking collar prevents SB15 from rotating and moving forward.
– 10.5” – 14.5” length of pull.
– Matte black Type III hard anodize finish.
– Receiver end plate designed with ambidextrous sling attachment points and QD mount (no Castle Nut required).
– Weight: 4.8oz
– Uses standard carbine buffer and carbine buffer spring.
– Includes: Pistol buffer tube, locking collar, receiver end plate, hex wrench.
More information here: https://www.odinworks.com/product_p/acc-sbpt.htm