By now I’m sure most of you have at least heard of or checked out some of Revision Eyewear’s military grade ballistic glasses and goggles. Today they announced a new product to their line of goggles called the Exoshield. They are an extremely low profile design to allow for better compatibility with multiple gear platforms.
Now lets get something straight. If you are looking for a pair of good looking glasses that offer military ballistic protection then you should be checking out the Vipertail. Try wearing the Exoshield to the club Saturday night and you won’t get in. 🙂 These are by no means a sweet looking pair of specs but if you need a versatile set of goggles that will keep your eyes safe, these might be just what you’re looking for!
Check out the pics and specs below. I have also added Revision’s video showing some of the testing that they put their glasses through.
Don’t forget that Revision Eyewear also offers a 30% discount to all AR15NEWS readers. These retail for $49.99 but are only $34.99 if you use your AR15NEWS discount code!
Ballistic eye protection designed by and for operators to provide extreme low-profile defense for fast-moving, dynamic missions.
- High impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1 and U.S. military (MILDTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013, clause 188.8.131.52) ballistic impact requirements
- Close-fitting lens optimizes NVG and gear compatibility during air and ground assaults
- Flow-coat lens technology provides powerful OcuMax® fog and high-endurance anti-scratch protection
- Adjustable quick-release strap for ambidextrous, single-handed operation during fast-moving, dynamic missions
- Optical-grade polycarbonate lenses provide superior visual clarity and 100% UV-A-B-C protection