Adams Arms has just announced their new AR-15 Lite Piston System retro-fit kits for both .625 and .750 diameter barrels. This new kit features a lightweight gas block that is 25% lighter than the standard piston gas block. This is a great option for anyone looking to convert their standard DI AR-15 over to a Piston System or for those who already have a Piston System in their lightweight .625 barreled AR-15 and want to drop a bit more weight. Both versions come in Carbine, Mid and Rifle length systems. Check out the pictures specs and pricing below!
For those of you with a .625” pencil barrel, you now have an option for a piston system!!
– This new system features the same high quality Adams Arms piston parts, already available, and combines them with a new lightweight minimized gas block, designed for the smaller .625 barrels.
– This new gas block not only works on the smaller diameter barrels, but with its minimalist design, weighs roughly 1/4 less than our standard retro-fit gas block, currently on the market.
– Available in Carbine Length (Retails for $369), Mid Length (Retails for $376), and Rifle Length (Retails for $384) this system will work for any .625 AR 15 barrel currently available.
– Each system includes the following: 1 Drive rod (with spring and bushing) 1 One piece bolt carrier 1 Gas Plug 1 Gas block (with 2 set screws) 1 Receiver Bushing 1 Dowel rod (for installing the receiver bushing) 1 Bolt spring 1 Installation DVD
In addition to our new .625 Lite piston system, we are now offering a lightweight gas system for the standard .750” diameter barrel. Now more customers can enjoy a lighter system, no matter which barrel diameter they have, .625” or .750”. Weighing approximately ¼ less than our current retro-fit gas block, this new lightweight gas block will make a noticeable difference on your AR upper. If you are trying to accomplish some weight reduction on your current set up, combining this system with a lighter rail/handguard will definitely be the way to go. The system features all of the high quality Adams Arms parts, already available in our current system, along with a minimized gas block for a sleeker look and lower weight. This is still an end user install system and can be installed on any mil-spec AR upper with a .750 diameter barrel. There is no gunsmithing required and no permanent modifications needed.
– Available in Carbine Length (Retails for $369), Mid Length (Retails for $376), and Rifle Length (Retails for $384), this system will be a great upgrade to any mil-spec AR upper.
– This new .750 Lite system includes the following parts: 1 Gas Block (with 2 set screws) 1 Drive Rod (with spring and bushing) 1 Gas Plug 1 One Piece Bolt Carrier 1 Receiver Bushing 1 Bolt Spring 1 Dowel Rod (for installing the receiver bushing) 1 Installation DVD
They are currently available only through our preferred dealers listed below. This is the first run of this new product so get yours before supplies run out.