MEGA ARMS is coming out with their Gen2 Billet Lower Receiver pretty soon. They will attempt to build on their already popular original billet lower receiver by adding a nice ambidextrous bolt release and using a different type of aluminum to increase the strength by 70%.
MEGA is releasing a second generation Billet Lower with an Ambidextrous bolt release. The bolt release is longer than most bolt catches and the pivot point is further forward so the action is very easy to operate. The GEN 2 lower will be available in the next several weeks from your preferred MEGA dealer. As you know, MEGA is known for their quality machine work and deep black anodizing. We see a lot of products come through our shop but nothing quite compares to MEGA’s quality and price point. MEGA Arms is the next up and comer in the AR15 market and we are proud to be associated with them.
• Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum vs. the more commonly used 6061 for a 70% increase in strength.
• Integrated trigger guard for added functionality, and strength.
• Ambidextrous bolt-release
• Magwell features an enlarged bottom flare and inner chamfer for easier magazine insertion.
• Butt Stock attachment feature fortified for added strength in high power applications.
• Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell.