Rob from Off The Grid Concepts just emailed me a pic of their new 3X Mag Carrier for the AR-15 and it looks pretty sweet. The 3X Mag Carrier was designed to be mounted to the front of an SKD Pig Plate Carrier but will also work with any similar Plate Carrier that offers at least 8 Molle panels on the front. It’s mounted securely in place using Malice Clips and Shock Cord which will help it stay flush with the Plate Carrier and out of your way during use. If you’re familiar with OTG Concepts you’ll already know that they make some pretty impressive Kydex products and I’m sure this new 3X Mag Carrier will be just as nice. Check out the details and pic below.
– Fits on a SKD PIG (or similar Plate Carriers that have at least 8 Molle Panels).
– Takes up 8 molle panels.
– Made from .8 thick kydex and features user adjustable retention screws.
– No need for additional bungee or flaps.
– Very fast to index and reload as well as retain spent mags if needed.
– Mounts via Malice clips and shock cord cables.
Available Colors: Black, Coyote, Marpat, Desert Marpat, Tan, OD green, Pink, Clear, Carbon fiber look.
Price: $105 – $120 depending on color option chosen.
*Currently these are ordered by calling OTGC directly at 877-226-7021 or emailing them at [email protected] Hopefully later tonight they will have them for sale on the website at OffTheGridConcepts.com.