KE Arms is currently offering complete KP15 rifles for $599.95; that’s a KE15 forged flat top complete upper receiver atop a KP15 monolithic polymer lower receiver with a MilSpec fire control group and KP15-optimized parts.
This complete KP15 offers four (4) choices of bolt carrier group and three (3) rail system options.
BLUF: The KP15 is a superb and reliable lightweight rifle for an excellent price.
• Precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings to MilSpec standards.
• Available with a standard forward assist or a slick side with no forward assist.
• MilSpec Type III Hard Anodized
• Made to fit all M16M4 rifles and carbines.
• Features a USGI Type T marked top, making it easy to remount your tactical accessories.
• Weight 0.5lbs.
• KP15 Complete MilSpec FCG Polymer Receiver
• Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
• A1 Length 13 in. Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
• MLOK Slots at the rear of stock for sling attach points or strap
• Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
• Improved grip for comfortable use
• ‘Winter’ Trigger Guard
• Standard or Trapdoor buttplate available
• 16 in. 5.56mm stress-relieved 41V40 steel barrel
• 1:9 button-rifled
• Chrome-lined bore and chamber, and phosphate finish
• 750 gas block with drilled gas port
• 12 x 28 muzzle thread
• Assembled with M4 feed ramp extension
• Designed for carbine length gas system
• Billet machined out of 7075 T-6 aluminum
• Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 hard anodized
• Includes a heavier spring for increased durability and longevity
• Large latch for easy manipulation in times of stress.
Bolt Carrier Group
• M16 Black Nitride
• M16 Chrome Standard
• M16 Chrome with HMB Bolt
• Slick M16 Chrome with HMB Bolt
The KP15 does not come with magazines, but the Magpul PMAG Gen 3 is always a good choice.
Rail System Options
• 12.5 in. Delta-P MLOK
• 12.5 in. Delta-R MLOK
• 15 in. Delta-R MLOK
Learn more about the KP15 rifle and other platforms online at KEarms.com.