I’ll be the first to admit that I have both versions of BRD. Most of you are familiar with the most common form of BRD which is Black Rifle Disease. The second form of BRD is Billet Receiver Disease. The only thing lately that has been able to help me with my BRD is my billet receiver set from Northtech Defense. Northtech Defense has not only one of the sexiest designed billet set but also one of the best fit and finishes I’ve seen. Unfortunately they just released another product that is causing my BRD to flare up and I’m not sure I anything will help unless I add it to my collection. Meet the new Bright Bronze anodized billet set from Northtech Defense.
Northtech Defense’s passion is to produce high quality, perfectly manufactured, and leading edge designed products for the firearm industry; including Military, Law Enforcement and the Civilian market. Each lower is meticulously inspected for quality control and is built to work seamlessly with our billet upper receiver. Our billet lower is stylized and balanced to perfectly compliment our billet upper receiver.
Northtech Defense’s billet upper receiver was created to be perfectly matched to our billet lower . Some of the features include a cutting edge Titanium Forward Assist which was crafted from the highest grade titanium which weighs 40% lighter than steel and is over twice as strong. The lines in which the FA follow have been brought forward and tucked in slightly to allow for a better flow of the receiver. Detailed styling is featured in the shape and lines of the receiver as well.
- Solid trigger guard for added style and strength
- Magwell flare is increased for smooth magazine loads
- Lower to upper nylon tipped tensioning screw
- Added 3-D machined mid to magazine design, for strength and style.
- Matched to fit standard mil spec uppers
- Basic Hardware included and threaded bolt catch screw
- Machined from High Grade Aerospace Billet Aluminum 7075-T6
- Standard with a Titanium Forward Assist assembly featuring a stylized heat treated Titanium button and heat treated
- Machined from 7075 T6 aerospace billet aluminum with M4 Style Feed Ramp cuts
- Works great in a semi or full auto platform (either Direct Impingement or Piston Driven)
- Meticulous pre-finish work including being bead blasted prior to being anodized
- NorthTech’s Limited Edition Bright Bronze Rainier Arms Exclusive
- Comes installed with a Mil spec ejection door
Very limited number of Bright Bronze sets are available for purchase now only at www.RainierArms.com.